11.28.2007

Yikes it's cold!

Button up folks, winter's here! It may not be official but it's a chilly 39 degrees out there right now. Those who didn't put up their Christmas decorations yet may be cursing their delay.

I'm getting ready to wrap myself up and head out there so my 3 year old will quit harassing me. Eventually I'll learn not to show my hand or talk about fun stuff until I'm ready to do it. My daughter will make a good detective or agent someday. She can find any candy hidden in the house, she has razor sharp hearing for things she's too young to hear and she can badger international secrets out of anyone.

She keeps me on task though! Anyone else put up their lights yet?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should get off your lazy butt and make the christmas decorations like you made my christmas gifts for all the years I have known you. Your Big Sis:)

Terreece M. Clarke said...

ha ha M, you best believe you will have a nice homemade one this year too! :P
Everyone meet my sister, M meet everyone!